On the grounds of provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter called: “GDPR”), hereby we inform as follows:
Administrator of your personal data is ENERGOMONTAŻ-PÓŁNOC GDYNIA S.A. based in Gdynia (81-061), at handlowa 19 str. (hereinafter called “EPG” or “Administrator”).
- Personal Data Protection Officer is Ewa Barzowska, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: +48 58 770 25 21.
- Your personal data shall be processed in order to fulfill legally justified interest of Administrator, based on article 6 section 1 letter f) of GDPR.
- Said legally justified interest of Administrator is to provide order on Administrator’s premises (situated on handlowa 19 street, Gdynia) and safety to individuals during their presence in buildings and area managed by Administrator, including employees, associates, subcontractors and visitors as well as providing safety for property of abovementioned.
- Personal Data shall be processed no longer than 90 days from the day of visiting EPG.
- You are always entitled to demand access to your personal Data being processed by Administrator, demand their correction, deletion, limitation of processing, filing an objection against their processing and demand of transfer of Personal Data.
- Please be informed that you are entitled to file an complaint against Personal Data processing by Administrator to supervisory body – The President of Personal Data Protection Office.
- Provision of Personal Data is voluntary , although not providing them shall determine rejection of access to Administrator’s premises in order to provide order and safety therein.
- Please be informed that recipients of your Personal Data is Administrator’s Officers – Secretary and Administration, and Security Company.
- Please be informed that your Personal Data shall not be transferred to third country/international organization.
- Please be informed that your Personal Data shall not be utilized in automatized manner and used for profiling operations.
In case of any questions regarding processing of your Personal Data we strongly advise contacting Personal Data Protection Officer via phone tel: +48 58 770 25 51 (e-mail: email@example.com).